CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

GIRLS DAY OUT




Its a long time since i went out with my friends ,this month i went out with my school buddies not once but twice .I have a special liking for all my school friends mainly because i ve known them all my life and we have no boundaries between us.. i can talk what i like and know that they wont judge me for anything i do or say.We met last weekend for dinner and were talking till it was actually time to close the restaurant. This is the last time im meeting them since we are travelling back to the u.s of a this weekend...and im really goin to miss them a lot.Its nice to go out with friends once in a while,leaving all your mommy chores at home and enjoying for a few hours and getting back feeling rejuvenated and ready to carry on with ur routine work again. I usually avoid going out fearing Jenna will start crying when im not there but that doesnt happen ... dont know whether to be happy or disappointed that she does not search for mommy...but when im back after few hours she is all smiles and jumps from the arms of my hubby or mom ... the happiness in her face when im back cannot be described by words...it just melts my heart....mommyhood is definitely an experience of a lifetime.

4 comments:

  1. hey nee engala unnode baby blog la include pannuvennu ninaichu kuda pakale...from today onwards am going to start following ur blog...ennode manasa touch pannitte...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx chinnu... temme how can i not mention about u guys in my blog?u guys mean a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey athika, I was Happy wen u mentioned about us on ur bday , but ippaa enaku anantha kaneer varudhu dear .So Sweeeeeet of u :-)

    Jaya

    ReplyDelete