CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

SILLY FIGHT

Yesterday,me and my bro while playing with Jenna started to fight about who she likes the best ? I said since im the mom she will like me the best but he refused to understand since every time Jenna sees my bro,she gets excited and crawls to him.. so we decided to test and see who she likes the best .We stood few feet away from her and each of us decide to call out to her,to whomever she crawls and comes to is liked the best.. i started calling'' Jenna ,come to mommy'' and he was calling out to her ''Jenna ,come to mama(uncle)''..... she started crawling towards us... i was super confident that she will come to me..after all babies like their mom the best, but all of sudden she looked at us and turned back and went in the other direction leaving us dumbfounded.......

1 comment:

  1. she was in search me athika.......lol...awww... can neva forget d tym i spent with her.... u know wat last monday i was fully disturbed by jenna....i dono y...cant forget her smile wen i was playin with her...... IM MISSIN d CUTEE DOLL(jenna)BADLY athika....[:(]

    ReplyDelete