CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

ISSUES

People who see me always comment about one thing thats my weight, until i was pregnant they used to tell me im very thin and i will disappear if i dont eat properly , believe me i used to eat well but i was one of the very few lucky ones who never seem to put on weight .... pregnancy packed a few pounds say 30 pounds but it was never an issue because i was not weighing the normal weight for my height. Post partum I shed nearly 20 pounds...in a month.Now people are still commenting about my weight like'' u have put on weight..blah blah......,some people go to the extent of saying i have become fat which is totally absurd because i weigh only 124 pounds which is normal weight for my height.... i seriously have a doubt, all along my life they said i was very thin and finally when i gained weight they say im fat.. phew.. do they expect me to be a size zero or what?I m happy with my weight and i love my post partum body.When i see my old photos i feel i looked bad then........ so all you people next time u see a new mommy who is finding difficult to shed those last few pounds,first of all,dont comment about their weight,and dont say u have become fat... its a very sensitive issue for many...but for me i really dont care.

4 comments:

  1. athika u'll b back to form soon....once jenna learns hw to walk dats all u'll b running back ov her 24*7... very soon u gonna become much more bizzzyy MOM....waiting to c both ov yours running.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes hyma.. im sure i will be back to firm once she starts to walk,i already lost lot of weight since she is crawling

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dont worry .. its jus the thing ppl have to say coz they have nothin better to say :) its not jus after pregnancy .. its happenend to me too. ur either tooo thin or too fat .. when can i ever b jus right?? prob never in their eyes. learn to take it in ur stride .. ur confident tats all that matters!! n i'm guilty too of tellin abi that she's put on weight ;-) so there v all do it!
    naveena

    ReplyDelete