CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

GOING TO BE HOMESICK

In another 5 hours we will be boarding the flight to u.s leaving back loads of memories.....i really dont want to go back leaving my family but we have to. Jenna is going to miss everybody , i dont know how she is goin to adjust to a house full of people,bustling with activity to an empty house...the next one week is goin to be difficult for me and Jenna...as she was hardly ever with me in India, she used to be playing with my nephews and neices,or in my neighbour's house.... she never missed me at all.I hope she soon adjusts to the old enviroment and is not fussy....Back home i will have to start my routine like cooking ,laundry and tending to basic domestic stuffs.... no more pampering from my mom :( Last time i felt this low was when my mom left from u.s to India, i was not myself,i sat crying with Jenna beside me at my empty home... hope this time i dont feel so home sick and get back to my normal self again....

No comments:

Post a Comment