CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....

Today is my birthday,i m 24 years old now.. this birthday is special since Jenna is here with me and im in India to celebrate and yayy.. mother 's day falls on my birthday..but one thing i was sad about is that my family was not here with me on my birthday :( , they left for my cousin' s marriage..My brother had surprised me with a yummy chocolate truffle cake and had got a dress.. my darling hubby got me a pearl and gem set with a bracelet,the best gift of all was Jenna s card for Mother 's day with her thumb print on it... (Jamil s idea) isnt that chweet? In the evening all my girlfriends got together and they surprised me again with a cake and had given me a beautiful anklet.. this is the first time i m celebrating with my friends since most of the time i wouldnt be in town for my birthday.. Lot of my old friends had remembered and had called to wish..All in all it was a great day... a memorable one i would say..if u guys are reading thank u for making me feel special ...

2 comments:

  1. Not a problem!!anytime for u dear.btw chinna treat kudthuittu escape aitte...next time we expect a bigger treat!!btw missed having biriyani from ur home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Must have been so much fun!!
    U have a very loving hubby n a sweet Bro...!
    Nice to kno u had a meet up with ur old friends too! :)
    I hope i too have my school friends at the age of 24 on my bday Just like you !

    ReplyDelete