CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

DIAPERING DIFFICULTY

I really dont know how to diaper Jenna,if ur wondering what is so difficult in diapering a baby.. its not the diapering which is difficult ,its the task of making her lay still for putting on a diaper... Nowadays she resists diapering so much that it is driving me nuts.. once i lay her to put on a diaper ,she sits up from her laying position and starts crawling away from me...believe me it takes me atleast 5 minutes to put on a diaper for her.. i give her toy to play with while diapering but within a minute she throws it away and will flee immediately... any mommy out there reading this please give me tips on how to put on a diaper for an active baby..?It will help me big time and many other mommies too...

2 comments:

  1. Try singing a nursery ryhme for her, when you are putting on her dialper. My sister does that. And your excellant voice is bound to make wonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a gud one..though ur not a mommy... u will be one experienced mom when u become 1

    ReplyDelete