CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

REACHED

We reached u.s yesterday.. Jenna was doing great in the flight ... much better than the last time.She slept in the bassinet,played ,ate and slept,i can tell confidently that she was the best baby in the flight..since other babies were cranky and crying.She even earned a compliment from a co-passenger who was sitting with us that she is a happy girl and doing well in such a long journey.Im missing my family terribly ,even Jenna .......,yesterday we video skyped with my folks and when she saw my mom she started crying and was moving towards the laptop... i stopped the video chat immediately,i didnt know what to do,i became so overwhelmed and started crying with her... poor hubby had to console both of us.. She didnt sleep properlytoo,she is waking in the middle of the night and is sitting up and crying...i guess the change in the enviroment..she is crying so much even when i get up to drink water...she is so cranky.. me too.SIGH!I wish I was back home: (

No comments:

Post a Comment